Thursday, June 24, 2010

RULE #10: EVERYTHING TASTES BETTER WITH CAT HAIR IN IT!

Don't "ew" me. You know it's true. In fact, I'm sure I've got a hairball growing in my stomach as I type this!!! And it's OK! Car fur is the secret spice that turns the most humdrum meal into a feast for the senses! In fact, I am considering keeping a Ziploc bag of cat fur in my purse to put on food when I eat out!

funny pictures of cats with captions

Seriously though, a true crazy cat lady doesn't care if there is cat hair in their food. Even if the kitchen and dishes are spotless, it is inevitable that a hair or two will end up being consumed with your meal. Unless you own one of those wrinkly, naked cats. (And that is a whole 'nuther issue!)

Humorous Pictures

**The fabulous plate pictured above can be found here on Amazon. I originally saw it made by Our Name is Mud. They are based here in NY and have a few outlets in the City, but have an online store as well. I have seen their ceramics all across the country (usually in card stores.) They have some great ceramics - not cheezy, frightening ceramics - but cute, dorky ceramics. (Plus, the cat drawing they use looks just like my Gus.) Their stuff is not just for crazy cat people, they also have items for Crazy Dog People and some really cute stuff for Slightly Normal People. (All of their products are great for gifts!)



1 comment:

  1. I don't need a bag of fur to carry with me- I tend to bring the cat hair with me wherever I go!

    ReplyDelete